- Registration number
- Item name
- Indigenous name
- Mulmulpa Gurruwiwi
- Associated cultural group
- Dhuwa moiety, Galpa people
- Australia > Australia > Northern Territory > East Arnhem region > Yirrkala
- Buku Larrnggay Mulka Art Centre
- Acquisition date
- July 20, 2011
- Acquisition method
- Purchased from Nomad Art
- Raw material
- Cotton paper
- H: 400 mm W: 590 mm L: D: Circum:
"Ngarra", photographic linocut print on 100% cotton paper, 3/4. Self portrait of a man in a black shirt with a green stripe playing an orange, yellow and black yidaki (didjeridu). A blue bird is printed behind the yidaki, the background is pink. Image size 29 x 21 cm.
Part of a series of self portraits produced by young artists at Buku-Larrnggay Mulka Art Centre in 2010.
© the artist, courtesy of Buku-Larrnggay Mulka Centre.