- Registration number
- Item name
- Indigenous name
- Djirrmurmur#2 Marika
- Associated cultural group
- Dhuwa moiety, Rirratjingu people
- Australia > Australia > Northern Territory > East Arnhem region > Yirrkala
- Buku Larrnggay Mulka Art Centre
- Acquisition date
- July 20, 2011
- Acquisition method
- Purchased from Nomad Art
- Raw material
- Cotton paper
- H: 590 mm W: 400 mm L: D: Circum:
"Ngarra", photographic linocut print on 100% cotton paper, 4/5. Self portrait of a man in a green hat and black Tupac shirt, blue and white background. Image size: 30 x 20 cm. Paper size: 56 x 36 cm.
Part of a series of self portraits produced by young artists at Buku-Larrnggay Mulka Art Centre in 2010.
© the artist, courtesy of Buku-Larrnggay Mulka Centre.