- Indigenous name
- Irene Mbitjana Entata
- Associated cultural group
- Arrernte language group
- Australia > Australia > Northern Territory > Alice Springs region > Hermannsburg
- Hermannsburg Potters
- Acquisition date
- September 13, 2010
- Acquisition method
- Purchased from Hermannsburg Potters
- Raw material
- terracotta clay, underglaze
- H: 160 mm W: 100 mm L: D: 100 mm Circum:
Round terracotta clay pot painted with underglazes; kangaroo moulded on top; landscape scene painted on pot.
From the UQ Anthropology Museum exhibition 'In the Red; on the vibrancy of things' June 2012 - January 2013.
© Irene Entata, courtesy of Hermannsburg Potters.