- Registration number
- Item name
- Neck ornament
- Indigenous name
- Martha Savage
- Associated cultural group
- Kubin community, Moa Island; Kalaw Lagau Ya language group
- Australia > Australia > Queensland > Torres Strait Islands > Moa Island
- Acquisition date
- August 21, 2010
- Acquisition method
- Purchased from Gab Titui Cultural Centre
- H: W: L: 255 mm D: Circum:
Necklace with blue and pink beaded flowers interspersed with yellow and orange beadwork and small brown shells. Strung on fishing line.
Artist was born in Kubi Village, Moa Island and describes this style of necklace as specific to the Torres Strait region [artist biography].
Purchased at Cairns Indigenous Art Fair 2010 by Diana Young