- Registration number
- Item name
- Neck ornament
- Indigenous name
- Martha Savage
- Associated cultural group
- Kubin community, Moa Island; Kalaw Lagau Ya language group
- Australia > Australia > Queensland > Torres Strait Islands > Moa Island
- Acquisition date
- August 21, 2010
- Acquisition method
- Purchased from Gab Titui Cultural Centre
- H: W: L: 320 mm D: Circum:
Necklace with pink and blue beaded flowers interspaced with yellow and blue beadwork and small shells; strung on fishing line.
Artist was born in Kubi Village, Moa Island and describes this style of necklace as specific to the Torres Strait region [artist biography].
Purchased at Cairns Indigenous Art Fair 2010 by Diana Young