- Indigenous name
- Associated cultural group
- Pacific > Papua New Guinea > Sandaun (West Sepik) Province > Telefomin District > Telefomin
- Acquisition date
- January 01, 1950
- Acquisition method
- Donated by Robinson and Bott
- Raw material
- Bark; plant fibre string; feather, sulphur-crested cockatoo, pesquet's parrot, egret; dye, plant
- H: 670 mm W: 430 mm L: D: 90 mm Circum:
From the UQ Anthropology Museum exhibition 'In the Red; on the vibrancy of things' June 2012 - January 2013.
In the Red exhibition label: Man's dance bilum/looped bag.