- Registration number
- Item name
- Indigenous name
- Associated cultural group
- Pacific > Papua New Guinea > East Sepik Province
- Mr Bob Gibbs
- Acquisition date
- October 08, 1985
- Acquisition method
- Purchased from Mr Bill Meredith
- Raw material
- wood, paint, cowrie shell (Cypraeidae sp.)
- H: 1090 mm W: 80 mm L: D: Circum:
Carved wood linear design with face.
From the UQ Anthropology Museum exhibition 'Double Up: Pasifika Treasures from the UQ Anthropology Museum' curated by Diana Young with Jane Willcock, 5 February - 9 April 2010.