- Indigenous name
- Associated cultural group
- Australia > Australia > Queensland > Eastern region > Saltbush Park Station
- Mrs Margaret Shannon
- Acquisition date
- January 01, 1976
- Acquisition method
- Donated by Mrs Alison Tonge
- Raw material
- hardwood, ochre, Reckitt's blue
- H: 710 mm W: 190 mm L: D: 30 mm Circum:
Part of a collection of items collected by Margaret Shannon (nee Young) from 1865 from her time on Saltbush Park Station, central Queensland.
Shannon family manuscripts are held at the Central Queensland University library Capricornia CQ collection MS A58/110-117.
From the UQ Anthropology Museum exhibition 'In the Red; on the vibrancy of things' June 2012 - January 2013.