- Registration number
- Item name
- Neck ornament
- Indigenous name
- Peggy YoYo
- Associated cultural group
- Australia > Australia > Western Australia > Western Deserts region > Sturt Creek
- Miss Margaret West
- Acquisition date
- September 01, 1975
- Acquisition method
- Museum field work by Miss Margaret West
- Raw material
- Plant fibre string; ochre; nylon thread
- H: W: 120 mm L: 350 mm D: Circum:
Woman's dancing string.
From the UQ Anthropology Museum exhibition 'In the Red; on the vibrancy of things' June 2012 - January 2013.
In the Red exhibition label: Ochred strings used for dance, 1970s.