- Registration number
- Item name
- Indigenous name
- Associated cultural group
- Australia > Australia > Queensland > Lake Eyre drainage region > Boulia
- Acquisition date
- September 07, 1949
- Acquisition method
- Donated by Mr J. McCormack
- Raw material
- Aniline dyed wool; hair string; ration blanket
- H: 600 mm W: 580 mm L: D: 20 mm Circum:
Wool bag with handle made of an old ration blanket; curved stripes of red and yellow dyed wool.
From the UQ Anthropology Museum exhibition 'In the Red; on the vibrancy of things' June 2012 - January 2013.
Used to carry pituri leaves.